Dragon Land is bigger than ever, spreading out across large grassy play areas. In fact it’s so big it fills two zones. It’s a magnet for kids of all ages and filled with activities guaranteed to put big smiles on your children's faces – Chinese stilt walkers, arts and crafts, science activities, free games and prizes, face painting, obstacle course challenges, and more! Dragon Land is open from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM Saturday & Sunday.
The following is a checklist for kids of all ages:
Dragon Land Art and Science Zone
In partnership with the Junior Center of Art and Science
You can make a dancing dragon, create giant sunglasses, decorate your own medal, or work with Junior Center of Art and Science staff to design and race a boat made with recycled cork and rubber bands. You can also play a variety of free games with prizes, climb in a real dragon boat, get your face painted or a temporary tattoo, and much more!
- Make a dancing dragon out of chopsticks!
- Design and race a boat made with recycled cork and rubber bands!
- Listen to a story by children’s author Oliver Chin!
- Design a custom visor!
- Create GIANT sunglasses!
- Learn to bead bracelets!
- Decorate and wear your own medal!
- Get your face painted or a tattoo (temporary of course) put on!
- Interact with a roving Stilt Walker or Chinese drummer!*
Dragon Land Sports Zone Powered by Net Generation
Brand new this year! Brought to you by the US Tennis Association, the Sports Zone at Dragon Land powered by Net Generation will feature a variety of Bay Area sports organizations, sports activities, and active pursuits!
- Practice your serve and other tennis skills in the USTA Net Generation Tennis zone! Kids of all ages can try their hand at the Fast Serve Booth, an inflatable tennis cage.
- Try out your soccer skills and bury it in the back of the net with the San Jose Earthquakes and their oversized inflatable soccer goal.
- Meet Stomper from the Oakland A’s, play whiffle ball, and practice your pitching in our inflatable pitching station!
- Climb into a real dragon boat for either photo opportunities or some pretend paddling!
- Play a variety of free, fun carnival games with prizes!
This year, Dragon Land is bigger and better than ever. Your kids will be talking about it for days. We look forward to seeing you and your family there!